Spectrum Environmental, Inc. is a professional environmental consulting firm located in Alabaster, Alabama. Spectrum is seeking to hire an entry level Stormwater Technician.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Conducting inspections and sampling events at construction and industrial stormwater sites,
- Soil and/or groundwater sampling;
- Preparation of inspection reports
- NPDES Permit applications
- Preparation of industrial and construction best management practices plans;
- Project/task management
- Soil and/or groundwater sampling
- Other duties which may arise from time to time.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- A degree in Environmental Science or related field or similar field of study.
- Demonstrated ability to write in a clear, concise and organized manner.
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and motivational communications skills.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency and familiarity with Microsoft Windows and MS-Office products (Excel, Word, and Power Point), as well as other common computer applications.
Spectrum offers a competitive salary and benefit package. Interested applicants should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The successful candidate must be able to pass a motor vehicle and background check as well as pre-employment physical and drug screen.