Mobile, AL (exceptional relocation package)
- Current / Recent experience working in an ISO 14001 Program
- Experience supporting facility environmental compliance regulations in a Heavy Manufacturing industry segment
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point Experience
- Experience auditing, and performing routine compliance inspections
- Experience preparing state, local, and federal regulatory environmental reports
- Bachelors Degree
The selected Environmental Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Plant Operations staff to ensure that all environmental regulatory compliances are met and regulations are being followed. You will be responsible for taking part in routine inspections of plant operations and facilities to ensure compliance with permits, and regulations. You will be responsible for maintaining and updating procedures in the ISO 14001 EMS (Environmental Management Systems) Procedure Manual, completing / preparing and filing all local, state, and federal regulatory reports. Maintain and complete all chemical reports required under Community Right to Know regulations. You will oversee the management of scrap material and ensure compliance with the Scrap Management Plan (SMP). You will also serve as the onsite coordinator in the event of any reportable spill and support the Safety Department as required.
Target base salary range $50-85K + bonus, + benefits + exceptional relocation package.